What are the characteristics of aluminum casement windows?
Aluminum alloy casement windows are divided into push-pull type and top-hung type. Its advantages are large opening area, good ventilation, good airtightness, sound insulation, heat preservation, and impermeability. The inward-opening type is convenient for cleaning windows; the outward-opening type does not take up space when it is opened.
Features of aluminum casement windows:
1. Ventilation. Another way to open aluminum casement windows is to invert, which can keep the air flowing naturally, and can effectively prevent rainwater from entering the room, and the ventilation is very good.
2. Aluminum casement windows are easy to clean the windows, and the operation is simple, and the outside of the window sash can be turned indoors. Therefore, it is convenient and safe to clean the outer surface of the window.
3. The practicality of aluminum casement windows. It avoids occupying indoor space when the inner opening window is opened, and it is inconvenient to hang curtains and install a lifting clothes rail.
4. Security: There are many accessories that can be operated indoors around the aluminum casement windows. When it is closed, the surroundings are fixed on the window frame, and the security and anti-theft are very good.
5. The aluminum casement windows has good sealing and heat preservation performance, and it is locked at multiple points around the window sash, thus ensuring the sealing and heat preservation effect of the doors and windows.