Large Sliding Glass Door Superiority
- With Top 6063T5 Aviation Aluminum.
- 45°Cutting angle to be seamless matched, No sharp edges when touched.
- Good sound proof/ Thermal insulation, Mute enough with top sealing effect with optimized glass hollow design and quality assured EPDM sealant strip.
- Heavy-duty hardware in 304 or 306 stainless steel wire mesh, including ball bearing rollers, ensures smooth quiet operation, anti-mosquito, anti-insect and anti-theft, high temperature, corrosion and scratch resistant.
- Smooth track, Modern built in brass, sliding track design, easy maintain and cleaning.
- With 15 Colors for your choice.
- Ball bearing wheels on rust-proof and jump-proof aluminum track for durability and smoother operation.
- Resists corrosion and rust for a longer product life.
- Unique interlocking track design for added strength and structural integrity.
- Matching screen options that integrate seamlessly with our sliding systems.
Large Sliding Glass Doors Description:
||D136A Sliding Door
|Glass Installation way:
|Aluminum alloy frame Profiles:
||Material: 6063-T5 high quality aluminum profiles
|Thickness: Frame 1.8mm, fan 1.8mm
|Frame Surface Treatment and Color Option:
||Powder coating: Sandy Gray, Coffee Brown, white , Light Brown or customized
|Anodized: Champagne, Golden, Silver Black
|PVDF Coating : Golden, Silver Black, Champagne
|Wood Grain: White Oak, Gold Oak, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Black walnut
|Glass specification and Option:
||Double tempered glazing: 5mm+27A+5mm（standard), , 6mm+25A+6mm (Optional)
|Color: clear, gray, green, brown
|Material: Double glass, tempered glass, insulating glass, reflective glass, laminated glass, low-E glass, bulletproof glass
|Craft: flowers, mirror flowers, decoration bars, frosted
||German brand (HOPPE, ROTO, GU)
||With Patented four sided six points lock system, that more safer and more sealed.
|Lock points and locks base are made of 304 stainless steel, which is stronger and anti-oxidant.
||Stainless steel security mesh/ screen
|Aluminum security mesh/ screen
||Stainless steel rail.Low flat rail, copper strip, high low rail optional
||Protection foam with heat contracted plastic film/ wooden packing or customer's requirements
Large Sliding Glass Doors Structural Data:
|Wind Pressure Load:
||9 Level (P3 > 5.0)
|Water Penetration Resistance:
||4 Level (350 < P < 500)
||6 Level (4.5 > Q2 > 3.0)
What Are Large Sliding Doors?
Large sliding doors are a type of door that slides horizontally along a track to open and close. They are typically much larger in size than traditional doors and are often used to create a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living spaces or to allow for larger openings in commercial or industrial buildings. Large sliding doors can be made of a variety of materials, including wood, metal, glass, or composite materials, and can be designed in a variety of styles to fit a range of architectural aesthetics. These aluminum sliding doors are often used in modern and contemporary architecture and can provide natural light and ventilation while maximizing space and creating a sense of openness.
How Big Can Large Sliding Doors Be?
Generally speaking, the large sliding glass doors have 20 feet wide and 12 feet tall. However, the size of the sliding glass doors is determined by the number of door panels. Generally speaking, the interior sliding doors with a two-panel configuration are 5 to 6 feet wide and about 6.5 feet tall.
How Much Do Large Sliding Doors Cost?
Due to the large cost of the material, it depends on the size and the brand you choose. If you want to get the specific price, you can send an e-mail to learn the Deji’s aluminium doors prices.
Are Large Sliding Doors Energy Efficient?
Large sliding doors can be energy efficient depending on several factors such as the type of glass, frame material, weatherstripping, and insulation. Here are some things to consider:
●Glass: Choose glass that is energy efficient, such as Low-E (low-emissivity) glass. This type of glass has a special coating that reflects heat back into the room, keeping it warm in winter and cool in summer.
●Frame material: Look for frames made of materials that have good insulation properties, such as vinyl or fiberglass. These materials do not conduct heat or cold as much as metal frames, which can help to reduce heat loss or gain.
●Weatherstripping: Make sure that the doors have good weatherstripping around the frame to prevent air leaks. This will help to keep the indoor temperature stable and reduce energy consumption.